Master the Full Potential of Outcomes Achievement
A 3-day program focused exclusively on learning to track and report Outcomes-based Service Delivery for more effective programs and strategies.
Earn Your Outcomes Certification:
Learn from outcomes expert and author, Dr. Robert M. Penna
author of The Nonprofit Outcomes Toolbox: A Complete Guide to Program Effectiveness, Performance Measurement, and Results
Outcomes Immersion Program
3 days of hands-on training– to use CTK software implement and support an outcomes-based service delivery system.
Customize your curriculum
Participate in specialized luncheons and Lab Lounges exploring best-practices and “lesson’s-learned” with your peers.
At the end of this 4-day intensive you'll receive your CTK Software Outcomes Special Edition Certification. You'll be ready to guide your nonprofit to build, track and report a 100% results-based service delivery process:
- Learn the latest in performance measurement and reporting methodologies
- Master the use of data collection models and corresponding outcomes reporting tools
- Gain access to new, flexible CTK tools for outcomes and benchmarking your effectiveness
Exclusive Eligibility for $1000 - Excellence in Technology-Utilization Awards
- All participants in the Outcomes Certification Conference will be our guest at the CTK Foundation’s Heart & Soul Grant Gala Awards Ceremony the evening of February 7th.
- Only attendees of the Outcomes Certification Conference will be eligible for one of five $1,000 Excellence in Technology-Utilization awards offered by the CTK Foundation.
- At the gala, you’ll enjoy the entertainment of five-time Grammy award winning Original Blind Boys of Alabama.
Attendees Will Recieve
- A copy of Dr. Penna's groundbreaking new book, The Nonprofit Outcomes Toolbox: A Complete Guide to Program Effectiveness, Performance Measurement, and Results
- One ticket to the Heart & Soul Grant Gala featuring the Original Blind Boys of Alabama